CT Users Group
Welcome... to the CT Users Group
CTUG meetings are held approximately once per year, and are informal affairs for our members to come together and share their experience, knowledge, questions and tips. Most of the day is taken up with (usually) short presentations of recent work, as well as debate and discussion on a variety of topics. More recently, we have invited guest speakers to give an extended presentation on a relevant subject.
To date, the CT users group has held fourteen meetings. The programmes for these meetings, as well as the abstracts and pdf versions of presentations from more recent meetings can be downloaded by following the links below.
Last meeting: 4th October 2012 in Edinburgh
The fourteenth meeting of the CT Users Group was be held on Thursday 4th October 2012 at the Royal Over-Seas League in Edinburgh. The programme and pdfs of many of the talks are available to view online.
Click on any of the following links for more details of each meeting. More recent meetings have .pdf versions of presentations that can be viewed online.
- 4th October 2012, in Edinburgh
- 5th October 2011, in Sheffield
- 14th October 2010, at Hammersmith Hospital, London
- 26th November 2009, in Belfast
- 21st October 2008, at Leeds General Infirmary
- 23rd October 2007, at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
- 16th November 2006, at Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham
- 6th October 2005, at the Newcastle General Hospital
- 14th October 2004, at the Bristol Royal Infirmary
- 13th January 2004, at the Lister Institute, Edinburgh
- 7th November 2002, at Nottingham City Hospital
- 21st November 2001, at thes Manchester Dental Education centre, Manchester
- 20th June 2000, at St George's Hospital, Tooting, London
- 29th September 1999, at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham